APS : WEDNESDAY 11 APRIL 2018
ALGIERS- The United States of America offered Wednesday their “most sincere” condolences to the families of the victims of the military aircraft crash that occurred near the air base of Boufarik in Blida.
“On behalf of the American people, US embassy offers its most sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims of today’s tragedy, as well as to our partners and colleagues of the Algerian Army,” said the embassy in a message of condolence.
“The United States deeply appreciate the ongoing partnership with the Algerian people and government,” added the source.
“We are with you in your sorrow,” concluded the embassy.
The latest toll of the military aircraft crash, occurred Wednesday morning in Boufarik, reported 247 killed among the passengers and ten crew members.
- (English) Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- (English) UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- (English) Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- (English) Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- (English) Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum