APS : Sunday, 03 April 2016
CONSTANTINE-“Constantine, capital of Arab culture 2015,” event has been “successful,” Culture Minister Azzedine Mihoubi stressed Saturday in Constantine.
The program scheduled for this Arab cultural event ‘”has been fully implemented” and was marked by “supplementary programs”, Mihoubi stressed at a press briefing held at the opening ceremony of the cultural week of Constantine as part of this Arab cultural event.
The minister also expressed “satisfaction” about the conditions of the event “Constantine, capital of Arab culture 2015,” and recalled President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s merit in the success if this event as he endowed the city with many cultural facilities.
The same official also praised the press for the media coverage of this event, the minister said, stressing that the wrap-up ceremony of this event will be “grandiose” and marked by the presence of Algerian and Arab artists.
The minister reiterated the commitment of his department to endowing Ahmed Bey performance hall with a legal status “very shortly” to enable this structure continue its activities.
He added that projects of the exhibition palace and the urban library will be implemented, stating that the most important thing consists in completing the works of the structures that will host activities scheduled part of this event.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification