Messahel underlines Algeria’s commitment to Syria’s legitimate rights to recover all of Golan
APS : Monday, 25 April 2016
DAMASCUS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel underlined Monday Algeria’s commitment to the legitimate rights of the Syrian State to recover all of the Golan region to the line of 4 June 1967.
In his speech during the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee, Monday in Damascus, Messahel also reaffirmed Algeria’s position in favour of the Palestinian people’s legitimate right to establish their independent State with Al-Quds as a capital.
The Syrian government and several Arab organizations have firmly condemned Israeli claims that the occupied part of the Syrian Golan “will remain forever in the hands of Israel.”
They have denounced a “provocation” that is against all the international charters and decisions of relevant international law which consider the plateau of Golan as an occupied territory on which the rules of the international law are applied.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia