APS : Monday, 25 April 2016
DAMASCUS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel underlined Monday Algeria’s commitment to the legitimate rights of the Syrian State to recover all of the Golan region to the line of 4 June 1967.
In his speech during the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee, Monday in Damascus, Messahel also reaffirmed Algeria’s position in favour of the Palestinian people’s legitimate right to establish their independent State with Al-Quds as a capital.
The Syrian government and several Arab organizations have firmly condemned Israeli claims that the occupied part of the Syrian Golan “will remain forever in the hands of Israel.”
They have denounced a “provocation” that is against all the international charters and decisions of relevant international law which consider the plateau of Golan as an occupied territory on which the rules of the international law are applied.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum