APS : Monday, 25 April 2016
DAMASCUS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel underlined Monday Algeria’s commitment to the legitimate rights of the Syrian State to recover all of the Golan region to the line of 4 June 1967.
In his speech during the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee, Monday in Damascus, Messahel also reaffirmed Algeria’s position in favour of the Palestinian people’s legitimate right to establish their independent State with Al-Quds as a capital.
The Syrian government and several Arab organizations have firmly condemned Israeli claims that the occupied part of the Syrian Golan “will remain forever in the hands of Israel.”
They have denounced a “provocation” that is against all the international charters and decisions of relevant international law which consider the plateau of Golan as an occupied territory on which the rules of the international law are applied.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina