APS : Monday, 25 April 2016
DAMASCUS- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel underlined Monday Algeria’s commitment to the legitimate rights of the Syrian State to recover all of the Golan region to the line of 4 June 1967.
In his speech during the Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee, Monday in Damascus, Messahel also reaffirmed Algeria’s position in favour of the Palestinian people’s legitimate right to establish their independent State with Al-Quds as a capital.
The Syrian government and several Arab organizations have firmly condemned Israeli claims that the occupied part of the Syrian Golan “will remain forever in the hands of Israel.”
They have denounced a “provocation” that is against all the international charters and decisions of relevant international law which consider the plateau of Golan as an occupied territory on which the rules of the international law are applied.
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- (English) Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- (English) Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification