Tuesday, 18 July 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has received, Tuesday in Algiers, Nemanja Stevanovic, State Secretary of Serbia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and special envoy of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
The audience took place at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region