APS : Friday, 23 March 2018
SOFIA (Bulgaria)- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel was received Friday in Sofia by the speaker of Bulgaria’s National Assembly, Tsveta Valcheva Karayancheva, as part of a visit to this country.
The discussions mainly focused on bilateral relations, including parliamentary cooperation.
In this respect, the two sides expressed satisfaction with Algeria-Bulgaria parliamentary friendship group, formed in 2015.
Messahel and Karayancheva stressed the importance and role of the parliamentary diplomacy in enhancing bilateral relations between Algeria and Bulgaria.
The two officials tackled regional and international issues of common interest, especially the crises and tensions shaking the world.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار