APS : Saturday, 10 March 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met on Saturday in Algiers with African Union Commission (AU) President Moussa Faki Mahamat, on a three-day official visit to Algeria.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, in the presence of the AU Commissioner for Peace and Security, Ismail Chergui, AU High Representative for Mali and the Sahel (MISAHEL), Pierre Buyoya and, Representative of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD), Assane Moyaki, and the African Union Commissioner for Human Resources Sarah Anyang Agbor.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization