APS : Saturday, 10 March 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met on Saturday in Algiers with African Union Commission (AU) President Moussa Faki Mahamat, on a three-day official visit to Algeria.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, in the presence of the AU Commissioner for Peace and Security, Ismail Chergui, AU High Representative for Mali and the Sahel (MISAHEL), Pierre Buyoya and, Representative of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD), Assane Moyaki, and the African Union Commissioner for Human Resources Sarah Anyang Agbor.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum