APS : Saturday, 10 March 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met on Saturday in Algiers with African Union Commission (AU) President Moussa Faki Mahamat, on a three-day official visit to Algeria.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, in the presence of the AU Commissioner for Peace and Security, Ismail Chergui, AU High Representative for Mali and the Sahel (MISAHEL), Pierre Buyoya and, Representative of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD), Assane Moyaki, and the African Union Commissioner for Human Resources Sarah Anyang Agbor.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied