APS : Saturday, 10 March 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel met on Saturday in Algiers with African Union Commission (AU) President Moussa Faki Mahamat, on a three-day official visit to Algeria.
The meeting was held at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry, in the presence of the AU Commissioner for Peace and Security, Ismail Chergui, AU High Representative for Mali and the Sahel (MISAHEL), Pierre Buyoya and, Representative of the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD), Assane Moyaki, and the African Union Commissioner for Human Resources Sarah Anyang Agbor.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana