APS : Wednesday, 28 December 2016
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika chairs Wednesday a meeting of the Council of Ministers, during which several bills will be examined.
The bills that will be examined relate to the areas of justice, as well as Post and Information and e-communications.
The meeting will particularly discuss a draft bill amending the penal code, an organic draft bill amending the law on judicial organization, a draft bill amending the code of military justice, and a draft bill defining the general rules on Post and e-communications.
Other economic issues will also be on the agenda of this meeting.
A communiqué will be released after the meeting.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo