APS : Wednesday, 28 December 2016
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika chairs Wednesday a meeting of the Council of Ministers, during which several bills will be examined.
The bills that will be examined relate to the areas of justice, as well as Post and Information and e-communications.
The meeting will particularly discuss a draft bill amending the penal code, an organic draft bill amending the law on judicial organization, a draft bill amending the code of military justice, and a draft bill defining the general rules on Post and e-communications.
Other economic issues will also be on the agenda of this meeting.
A communiqué will be released after the meeting.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya