APS : Tuesday, 14 February 2017
ALGIERS- National Police Chief, Major General Abdelghani Hamel will pay a working visit to Spain as from Tuesday, at the invitation of his Spanish counterpart,
German Lopez Iglesias, said the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) in a statement.
The visit, which aims at “strengthening cooperation between police institutions of the two countries, would be an opportunity to share experience in the fight against organized crime and new crimes, develop partnership in the field of training in forensic sciences and examine several issues of common interest,” said the statement.
Major General Abdelghani Hamel, who will be accompanied by a delegation of senior police officers, will hold discussions with senior officials, including his counterpart, the Spanish police chief with a view to “examine means to strengthen police cooperation, which has significantly developed over the past years,” added the statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum