APS : Tuesday, 14 February 2017
ALGIERS- National Police Chief, Major General Abdelghani Hamel will pay a working visit to Spain as from Tuesday, at the invitation of his Spanish counterpart,
German Lopez Iglesias, said the Directorate General of National Police (DGSN) in a statement.
The visit, which aims at “strengthening cooperation between police institutions of the two countries, would be an opportunity to share experience in the fight against organized crime and new crimes, develop partnership in the field of training in forensic sciences and examine several issues of common interest,” said the statement.
Major General Abdelghani Hamel, who will be accompanied by a delegation of senior police officers, will hold discussions with senior officials, including his counterpart, the Spanish police chief with a view to “examine means to strengthen police cooperation, which has significantly developed over the past years,” added the statement.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart