APS : Monday, 08 June 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum held talks by telephone with counterparts with Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, said Monday a communiqué of Foreign Ministry.
“The talks revolved around the ways to reinforce the bilateral relations with these countries, as well as the developments of the situation at the regional level, notably the last developments in Libya,” added the communiqué.
Boukadoum has reaffirmed Algeria’s inalienable position in favor of a political settlement by dialogue among the different Libyan parties in order to reaching a political inclusive solution which guarantees the unity, stability, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Libya, in conformity with the international legitimacy and in compliance with the Libyan people willingness far from foreign interference,” added the source.
- Boukadoum received by Libyan Prime Minister
- Boukadoum on trip to Libya Monday
- Bandug Conference has marked the beginning of Algerian participation in international forums
- Djerad participates, in Brazzaville, at investiture of Congolese President
- Cooperation: Algeria, Cameroon to create Business Council