APS : Friday, 13 October 2017
DOHA- Three Algerian writers and novelists won prizes in different categories of Katara Prize for Arabic Novel 2017.
The prizes were awarded during a ceremony at the Katara Cultural Village in Doha on Thursday.
In the Published Novels category, Algerian writer and journalist Said Khatibi received a prize for his novel titled “Forty Years Awaiting Isabel,” while the novelist Abdelwahab Aissaoui won a prize in the Unpublished Novels section for his novel “Safar Amal Al-Manseyen”.
In the category Research-Literary Criticism, Bachir Dhifallah received a prize for his review on “Studies on Arab novel.”
This year’s edition has received 1,144 entries, including 550 submissions in the category of unpublished novels, 472 in published novels, 38 in unpublished research studies and 84 in the unpublished novels by young adults.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya