APS : Friday, 13 October 2017
DOHA- Three Algerian writers and novelists won prizes in different categories of Katara Prize for Arabic Novel 2017.
The prizes were awarded during a ceremony at the Katara Cultural Village in Doha on Thursday.
In the Published Novels category, Algerian writer and journalist Said Khatibi received a prize for his novel titled “Forty Years Awaiting Isabel,” while the novelist Abdelwahab Aissaoui won a prize in the Unpublished Novels section for his novel “Safar Amal Al-Manseyen”.
In the category Research-Literary Criticism, Bachir Dhifallah received a prize for his review on “Studies on Arab novel.”
This year’s edition has received 1,144 entries, including 550 submissions in the category of unpublished novels, 472 in published novels, 38 in unpublished research studies and 84 in the unpublished novels by young adults.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée