APS : Thursday, 21 April 2016
ALGIERS- Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour hailed Thursday, in Algiers, the “good cooperation relations” between his country and Algeria in various fields.
In a statement to the press during a refueling stop at the Houari Boumediene International Airport, the Jordanian Prime Minister recalled the results of the recent visit of a Jordanian ministerial delegation to Algeria, to “review the ways to strengthen bilateral trade relations, particularly in the field of oil and the production of electrical power.”
Ensour hoped that these relations will be strengthened, particularly in terms of gas imports to Algeria and the cultural, educational and scientific exchanges between the two countries.
He hailed “the President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s key role for Algeria’s development.”
During this refueling stop, the Jordanian Prime Minister was received at Houari Boumediene International Airport, by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tahar Hadjar.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار