APS : Thursday, 21 April 2016
ALGIERS- Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour hailed Thursday, in Algiers, the “good cooperation relations” between his country and Algeria in various fields.
In a statement to the press during a refueling stop at the Houari Boumediene International Airport, the Jordanian Prime Minister recalled the results of the recent visit of a Jordanian ministerial delegation to Algeria, to “review the ways to strengthen bilateral trade relations, particularly in the field of oil and the production of electrical power.”
Ensour hoped that these relations will be strengthened, particularly in terms of gas imports to Algeria and the cultural, educational and scientific exchanges between the two countries.
He hailed “the President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s key role for Algeria’s development.”
During this refueling stop, the Jordanian Prime Minister was received at Houari Boumediene International Airport, by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tahar Hadjar.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation