APS : Thursday, 21 April 2016
ALGIERS- Jordanian Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour hailed Thursday, in Algiers, the “good cooperation relations” between his country and Algeria in various fields.
In a statement to the press during a refueling stop at the Houari Boumediene International Airport, the Jordanian Prime Minister recalled the results of the recent visit of a Jordanian ministerial delegation to Algeria, to “review the ways to strengthen bilateral trade relations, particularly in the field of oil and the production of electrical power.”
Ensour hoped that these relations will be strengthened, particularly in terms of gas imports to Algeria and the cultural, educational and scientific exchanges between the two countries.
He hailed “the President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s key role for Algeria’s development.”
During this refueling stop, the Jordanian Prime Minister was received at Houari Boumediene International Airport, by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Tahar Hadjar.
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- (English) President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- (English) President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- (English) Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- (English) President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart