APS : Saturday, 14 September 2019
JIJEL- The first prize of the 7th International Contest of Underwater Photography of Jijel Corniche and of Short Film was snatched by the diver-photographer duo Ali-Ramzi Ayad and Redouane Benzehra from Jijel,
at the wrap up of this event Friday at the Grande Phare beach, in the west of the province.
The second prize went the duo Nadjim-Hocine Haroun and Mohamed-Rayane Haroun from Algiers while the third prize was given to Sid Ali Makhloufi and Kamel Khliouet from Boumerdes.
In the field of short films, Sofiane Kahl Snan from Jijel won the first prize for his film “Nos déchets” (Our waste), welcomed by the members of the jury for “its ecological messages as well as the creative touch in editing.”
This event, organized in collaboration with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), was marked by the competition of 23 teams from several provinces, including Jijel, Alger, Skikda, Annaba and Oran as well as from Tunisia.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony