APS : Sunday, 20 March 2016
ALGIERS-Italian poet Claudio Pozzani presented Saturday in Algiers a recital mixing power of interpretation with intimate and existential questions, on the occasion of “Meeting with poetry” event,
recently launched by the Ministry of Culture.
Celebrating two days in advance the World Poetry Day established in 1999 by the UNESCO, this recital enabled the public to discover the work of this poet originating from the town of Gênes (Italia) through texts translated into Arabic and read by Algerian artists Tarek Bouarara.
Accompanied by young violinist Okba Hammouche, the poet and comedian alternated readings of texts evoking obsession of time, first moments of birth and loving encounter.
According to the public, this recital was also an opportunity to discover Pozzani’s talent and his very particular declamation, both sound and gestural. It was a “theatricality” that enabled transmission of emotions contained in the text despite the language barrier.
This way of presenting poetry as a “lively spectacle” through a “come back to oral character” may represent a response to “the crisis” faced by the editing market worldwide, Pozzani stressed at a debate held after the recital.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune