APS : Tuesday, 07 March 2017
ALGIERS-An international colloquium on Algerian literature, hosted by Algerian academics and Japanese and South Korea experts,
will take place on 25 and 26 March at the university Tokyo, the Ministry of Culture announced Tuesday in a communiqué.
Held by the Japanese Maghreb Literature Society and the Department of contemporary literature studies at the University of Tokyo in collaboration with the South Korean Association for Maghreb Literature, this colloquium will be devotes to the works of Assia Djebar and Mouloud Feraoun, two figures of the Algerian literature.
Conferences and roundtables will be jointly hosted by Algerian, Japanese and Koran academics at Hongo Campus (University of Tokyo).
This international colloquium on Algerian literature is held on the occasion of the translation into Japanese of Mouloud Feraoun’s “Le fils du pauvre” by Japanese academics Etsuko Aoyogi.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister