APS : Tuesday, 07 March 2017
ALGIERS-An international colloquium on Algerian literature, hosted by Algerian academics and Japanese and South Korea experts,
will take place on 25 and 26 March at the university Tokyo, the Ministry of Culture announced Tuesday in a communiqué.
Held by the Japanese Maghreb Literature Society and the Department of contemporary literature studies at the University of Tokyo in collaboration with the South Korean Association for Maghreb Literature, this colloquium will be devotes to the works of Assia Djebar and Mouloud Feraoun, two figures of the Algerian literature.
Conferences and roundtables will be jointly hosted by Algerian, Japanese and Koran academics at Hongo Campus (University of Tokyo).
This international colloquium on Algerian literature is held on the occasion of the translation into Japanese of Mouloud Feraoun’s “Le fils du pauvre” by Japanese academics Etsuko Aoyogi.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart