APS : Tuesday, 07 March 2017
ALGIERS-An international colloquium on Algerian literature, hosted by Algerian academics and Japanese and South Korea experts,
will take place on 25 and 26 March at the university Tokyo, the Ministry of Culture announced Tuesday in a communiqué.
Held by the Japanese Maghreb Literature Society and the Department of contemporary literature studies at the University of Tokyo in collaboration with the South Korean Association for Maghreb Literature, this colloquium will be devotes to the works of Assia Djebar and Mouloud Feraoun, two figures of the Algerian literature.
Conferences and roundtables will be jointly hosted by Algerian, Japanese and Koran academics at Hongo Campus (University of Tokyo).
This international colloquium on Algerian literature is held on the occasion of the translation into Japanese of Mouloud Feraoun’s “Le fils du pauvre” by Japanese academics Etsuko Aoyogi.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار