APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- There are no Algerian nationals among the victims in a hotel shooting at a beach resort east of Abidjan, in Ivory Coast on Sunday, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“According to information obtained by our ambassador to Abidjan from Ivorian authorities concerned, no Algerian nationals were reported among the victims in a shooting in a hotel at a beach resort in Ivory Coast,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
At least twelve people have been killed when gunmen opened fire in a hotel at a seaside resort in the town of Grand-Bassam, 40 km east of the economic capital of Ivory Coast, Abidjan.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune