APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- There are no Algerian nationals among the victims in a hotel shooting at a beach resort east of Abidjan, in Ivory Coast on Sunday, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“According to information obtained by our ambassador to Abidjan from Ivorian authorities concerned, no Algerian nationals were reported among the victims in a shooting in a hotel at a beach resort in Ivory Coast,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
At least twelve people have been killed when gunmen opened fire in a hotel at a seaside resort in the town of Grand-Bassam, 40 km east of the economic capital of Ivory Coast, Abidjan.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea