APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- There are no Algerian nationals among the victims in a hotel shooting at a beach resort east of Abidjan, in Ivory Coast on Sunday, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“According to information obtained by our ambassador to Abidjan from Ivorian authorities concerned, no Algerian nationals were reported among the victims in a shooting in a hotel at a beach resort in Ivory Coast,” said the Ministry’s communiqué.
At least twelve people have been killed when gunmen opened fire in a hotel at a seaside resort in the town of Grand-Bassam, 40 km east of the economic capital of Ivory Coast, Abidjan.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار