APS : Sunday, 07 February 2016
POITIERS- Documentary “Fi Rassi rond-point” (In My Head Roundabout) by Algerian filmmaker Hassan Ferhani received the Grand Prize of “Filmer le travail” Festival which wrapped up Sunday in Poitiers (southwest of France), said the French media.
Directed in 2015, this 100-minute documentary, which suggests an immersion in the world of Algiers’ slaughterhouses, received an award totalling 3000 Euros at the end of a competition between twenty works from fifteen countries.
Hassan Ferhani has already received several international honours for this documentary, like the 26th International Film Festival of Marseille (France), the 26th Film Days of Carthage (Tunis) and also the 33rd International Film Festival of Turin in Italy.
It also received in December the Grand Prize of the 6th International Film Festival of Algiers.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار