APS : Sunday, 07 February 2016
POITIERS- Documentary “Fi Rassi rond-point” (In My Head Roundabout) by Algerian filmmaker Hassan Ferhani received the Grand Prize of “Filmer le travail” Festival which wrapped up Sunday in Poitiers (southwest of France), said the French media.
Directed in 2015, this 100-minute documentary, which suggests an immersion in the world of Algiers’ slaughterhouses, received an award totalling 3000 Euros at the end of a competition between twenty works from fifteen countries.
Hassan Ferhani has already received several international honours for this documentary, like the 26th International Film Festival of Marseille (France), the 26th Film Days of Carthage (Tunis) and also the 33rd International Film Festival of Turin in Italy.
It also received in December the Grand Prize of the 6th International Film Festival of Algiers.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne