ALGIERS- The fiction feature film “Good luck Algeria” from director Farid Bentoumi was selected to officially compete in the 20th African Film Festival of Khouribga in Morocco, scheduled from 9 to 16 September, said organizers.
Released in 2016, “Good Luck Algeria” tells the story of a French-Algerian who miraculously qualified for the Winter Olympic Games under the Algerian flag without having neither the athletic potential nor the necessary coaching or even the Algerian passport.
The movie won in 2016, the Special Jury Prize of the 32nd Mediterranean Film Festival of Alexandria (Egypt) as well as the People’s Choice Award at the Arab Film Festival of Fameck (France).
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president