ALGIERS- The fiction feature film “Good luck Algeria” from director Farid Bentoumi was selected to officially compete in the 20th African Film Festival of Khouribga in Morocco, scheduled from 9 to 16 September, said organizers.
Released in 2016, “Good Luck Algeria” tells the story of a French-Algerian who miraculously qualified for the Winter Olympic Games under the Algerian flag without having neither the athletic potential nor the necessary coaching or even the Algerian passport.
The movie won in 2016, the Special Jury Prize of the 32nd Mediterranean Film Festival of Alexandria (Egypt) as well as the People’s Choice Award at the Arab Film Festival of Fameck (France).
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار