APS : Tuesday, 17 January 2017
ALGIERS- The 1st Al-Andalus Festival will open Saturday in Montpellier (South of France) with the participation of Algerian and French Andalusian music associations, said the event’s organizers.
Lasting two days, the festival, the first of its kind in France, will be livened up by Lila Borsali, Andalusian music associations, namely “Les airs andalous” of Paris, “Nassim El Afrah” and “Nassim El Andalous” of Oran, as well as the French ensembles “Récits d’Ailleurs” and “Neenboo.”
Amine Tilioua, an Algerian teacher of Andalusian music in the Conservatoire of Toulouse (South of France) will give a conference on “the Arab-Andalusian music,” and lead with his compatriot Rabie Houti, a former member of Nassim El Andalous, an introduction workshop to the Andalusian music.
The festival aims at promoting the Andalusian music which is a common heritage in the Maghreb countries.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea