APS : Wednesday, 26 February 2020
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad received Wednesday the UK Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Algeria Lord Richard Risby, who is on a working visit to Algiers, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement.
The meeting with the British official, part of the periodic evaluation of the relationship between Algeria and the UK, has allowed the two sides to “discuss the development and prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the light of the new strategy to promote the economic partnership Implemented by the United Kingdom,” the statement said.
The two officials praised the two-day business forum bringing together Algerian and British economic operators in Algiers, the statement added.
The audience was attended by the minister of Industry and Mining, Ferhat Ait Ali Braham, and the minister of Micro-Enterprise, Startups and Knowledge Economy, Yassine Djeridene.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart