APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- The number of Algerian nationals repatriated to the country since the beginning of repatriation operations of nationals stranded abroad due to the covid-19 pandemic since last March until Wednesday, has reached 30,386 nationals through 4 stages during which all necessary means have been put in place by the authorities concerned for the implementation of this operation in the best conditions, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide