APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- The number of Algerian nationals repatriated to the country since the beginning of repatriation operations of nationals stranded abroad due to the covid-19 pandemic since last March until Wednesday, has reached 30,386 nationals through 4 stages during which all necessary means have been put in place by the authorities concerned for the implementation of this operation in the best conditions, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum