APS : Tuesday, 04 August 2020
ALGIERS- President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune instructed on Monday Prime Minister, Abdelaziz Djerad, to schedule the “gradual reopening” of places of worship, beaches, and relaxing spots.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum