APS : Sunday, 09 October 2016
ALGIERS- Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanem started Sunday an official visit to Algeria, said the National Defence Ministry in a communiqué.
“At the invitation of Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah, the deputy minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, the Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanem started an official visit to Algeria as from today 9 October 2016,” said the source.
This official visit, which is part of “the strengthening of the fraternity and cooperation relations between the two countries’ armed forces, will be an opportunity to discuss on areas of mutually beneficial interests and examine ways to further strengthen them,” concluded the source.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification