APS : Sunday, 09 October 2016
ALGIERS- Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanem started Sunday an official visit to Algeria, said the National Defence Ministry in a communiqué.
“At the invitation of Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah, the deputy minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, the Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanem started an official visit to Algeria as from today 9 October 2016,” said the source.
This official visit, which is part of “the strengthening of the fraternity and cooperation relations between the two countries’ armed forces, will be an opportunity to discuss on areas of mutually beneficial interests and examine ways to further strengthen them,” concluded the source.
- (English) Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- (English) Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- (English) Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- (English) Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- (English) President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister