APS : SUNDAY 03 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum received Sunday in Algiers Ambassador Annan Catou, in his capacity as the special envoy of President of the Republic of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo,
and who on a one-day visit to Algiers.
“The visit is in line with regular consultations between the two countries on international and continental issues of common interest, in the light of the latest developments in the African continent and ahead of the upcoming events relating to the African Union (AU),” the ministry said in a statement.
The two sides highlighted “the fraternal relations between Algeria and Ghana and the means to boost them.”
They also discussed how to “give a fresh impetus to the bilateral cooperation in order to meet the aspirations of the two brother peoples,” the statement concluded.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation