APS: Tuesday, 01 September 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, on visit to Ankara, was received in audience Tuesday by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, during which he conveyed to him a message from President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
Boukadoum presented to President Erdogan “the results of his discussions with his counterpart, Mevlut Cavusoglu, as well as the cooperation actions on the bilateral agenda, especially on investment and trade,” the statement said.
President Erdogan “expressed his satisfaction with the positive developments in Algerian-Turkish relations, reiterating his personal commitment to strengthen them further, including in investment, in the mutual interest of both countries.”
“Regional and international issues of common interest were also on the agenda of this audience, in particular the situation in Mali and Libya, where the Algerian position on the need to give priority to dialogue and political solutions to the crises in the region was reiterated,” according to the statement.
President Erdogan asked the Foreign Minister to convey to President Tebboune his “fraternal greetings and his wish to meet him on a visit to Turkey.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart