APS : Friday, 30 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday phone talks with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the two countries.
The two sides exchanged views on various regional issues of common interest.
Boukadoum affirmed, in a tweet, that he held phone talks with the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen the strategic partnership between Algeria and the United States of America in various fields.”
The two sides also exchanges views on regional issues of common interest, notably the situation in Western Sahara, Mali and in Libya.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region