APS : Friday, 30 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday phone talks with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the two countries.
The two sides exchanged views on various regional issues of common interest.
Boukadoum affirmed, in a tweet, that he held phone talks with the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen the strategic partnership between Algeria and the United States of America in various fields.”
The two sides also exchanges views on regional issues of common interest, notably the situation in Western Sahara, Mali and in Libya.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony