APS : Friday, 30 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday phone talks with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the two countries.
The two sides exchanged views on various regional issues of common interest.
Boukadoum affirmed, in a tweet, that he held phone talks with the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen the strategic partnership between Algeria and the United States of America in various fields.”
The two sides also exchanges views on regional issues of common interest, notably the situation in Western Sahara, Mali and in Libya.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart