APS : Friday, 30 April 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday phone talks with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen strategic partnership with the two countries.
The two sides exchanged views on various regional issues of common interest.
Boukadoum affirmed, in a tweet, that he held phone talks with the US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on ways to strengthen the strategic partnership between Algeria and the United States of America in various fields.”
The two sides also exchanges views on regional issues of common interest, notably the situation in Western Sahara, Mali and in Libya.
- (English) Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- (English) Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- (English) Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification