APS: Saturday, 29 August 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum on Friday in Bamako, Mali, held talks with the members of the National Committee for the Salvation of the People (NCSP) in Mali, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
- Boukadoum received by Libyan Prime Minister
- Boukadoum on trip to Libya Monday
- Bandug Conference has marked the beginning of Algerian participation in international forums
- Djerad participates, in Brazzaville, at investiture of Congolese President
- Cooperation: Algeria, Cameroon to create Business Council