APS: Wednesday, 05 August 2020
ALGIERS-President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune sent a message of condolence and compassion to the President of Lebanon Michel Aoun following the explosions that shook the Port of Beirut on Tuesday, said the Presidency of the Republic.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum