APS: Thursday, 06 August 2020
ALGIERS-The Algerian Red Crescent (CRA) on Thursday supervised an operation to send more than 200 tonnes of aids to Lebanon and a team rescuers and experts in disaster management in order to help this brotherly country to overcome the difficult situation caused by the explosion that shook the port of Beirut on Tuesday.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum