APS : Thursday, 07 April 2016
GENEVA (Switzerland)- Many Algerian writers will participate from 27 April to 1stMay in the 30th Geneva Book
and Press Fair along with other writers, translators, philosophers and artists from several countries, according to the Swiss press.
These Algerian intellectuals, including Anouar Benmalek, Yasmina Khadra and Kaouthar Adimi will participate in literary meetings focusing on particularly exile literature, identity, and linguistic interference.
For its thirty years, this intellectual rendez-vous welcomes as a guest of honour, Tunisia, which participates for the first year. Tunisia’s participation will highlight the Jasmine Revolution.
The fair, which will also welcome Brazilian writer Paolo Coelho, will include the organization of an exhibition devoted to the comics, Titeuf, of Swiss artist, Philipe Chappuis.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine