APS : Tuesday 02 July 2019
ALGIERS- The Algerian Radio won two prizes at the contest of radio programmes of the Arab States Broadcasting Union (ASBU), organized from 27 to 30 June in Tunis, on the sidelines
of the 23rd Arab Radio and Television Festival, coinciding with ASBU’s 50thanniversary, said the Radio on Monday in a communiqué.
The first prize went to the programme “He, not others,” of the cultural radio, presented by Abderrahmane Djellouli, and produced by Elhadi Ghazi, while the second prize, in the category of the programmes for children, was won by the programme “In the hands of net and anger of mothers”, of Channel 1, presented by Saida Berriche and produced by Habib Tata.
The Algerian Radio won also the prize of exchange of radio programmes for the 8th consecutive time, added the source.
A total of 140 works competed for this competition marked by the participation of 30 public radio and 16 private ones.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne