APS : Wednesday, 09 November 2016
ALGIERS- A superintendent from the General Directory of National Police has been elected at the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO or INTERPOL) as expert in computer data processing.
The election took place at the 85th INTERPOL General Assembly, being held in Bali, Indonesia.
- Boukadoum reaffirms Algeria’s unconditional support to Palestinian people
- President Tebboune congratulates Guterres for his re-election as UN Secretary General
- Antalya Diplomacy Forum: Boukadoum takes part in two debates
- (Français) Forum économique algéro-libyen et Foire des produits algériens destinés au marché libyen: Cérémonie en l’honneur des organisateurs
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions