APS : Wednesday, 09 November 2016
ALGIERS- A superintendent from the General Directory of National Police has been elected at the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO or INTERPOL) as expert in computer data processing.
The election took place at the 85th INTERPOL General Assembly, being held in Bali, Indonesia.
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum