APS : Thursday, 04 August 2016
LAUSANNE (SWITZERLAND) –Three Algerian films will be screened during the 11 International African Film Festival “Cinémas d’Afrique,” planned from 18 to 21 August in Lausanne (Switzerland).
The Sahrawi cinema is the honorary guest of the Festival, said Swiss media.
The schedule of the festival includes screening of Merzak Allouache’s film “Madame courage” and documentary films “Babor Casanova” of Karim Sayad and “Contre-pouvoirs (counter powers)”of Malek Bensmail.
The International African Film Festival “cinémas d’Afrique” pays tribute to the Sahrawi cinema with the projection of four Sahrawi documentary films namely Life is Waiting, Kiosk, Retrato and Leyuad.
A round table on “audiovisual training in Africa” will be hosted by several Sahrawi directors.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea