APS : Thursday, 04 August 2016
LAUSANNE (SWITZERLAND) –Three Algerian films will be screened during the 11 International African Film Festival “Cinémas d’Afrique,” planned from 18 to 21 August in Lausanne (Switzerland).
The Sahrawi cinema is the honorary guest of the Festival, said Swiss media.
The schedule of the festival includes screening of Merzak Allouache’s film “Madame courage” and documentary films “Babor Casanova” of Karim Sayad and “Contre-pouvoirs (counter powers)”of Malek Bensmail.
The International African Film Festival “cinémas d’Afrique” pays tribute to the Sahrawi cinema with the projection of four Sahrawi documentary films namely Life is Waiting, Kiosk, Retrato and Leyuad.
A round table on “audiovisual training in Africa” will be hosted by several Sahrawi directors.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister