APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
AMMAN-The 5th Algerian Film Days in Amman (Jordan) will present the different aspects of the Algerian cinema to the Jordanian public.
Held in collaboration with Jordan’s Royal Film Commission (RFC), the event was inaugurated at Rainbow theatre in Amman with Salem Brahimi’s “Maintenant, ils peuvent venir” (Now, they can come), which relates the Algerian people’s struggle against diktat, violence and fear in the 1990s.
The screening of this film was followed by a debate with the Jordanian public, the Algerian community and Europeans, who showed a great interest in these events, witnessed by many Arab-Muslim societies.
On the 2nd day of this event, Mehdi Labidi’s “Point de fuite” (Vanishing point) will be screened.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan