APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
AMMAN-The 5th Algerian Film Days in Amman (Jordan) will present the different aspects of the Algerian cinema to the Jordanian public.
Held in collaboration with Jordan’s Royal Film Commission (RFC), the event was inaugurated at Rainbow theatre in Amman with Salem Brahimi’s “Maintenant, ils peuvent venir” (Now, they can come), which relates the Algerian people’s struggle against diktat, violence and fear in the 1990s.
The screening of this film was followed by a debate with the Jordanian public, the Algerian community and Europeans, who showed a great interest in these events, witnessed by many Arab-Muslim societies.
On the 2nd day of this event, Mehdi Labidi’s “Point de fuite” (Vanishing point) will be screened.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum