APS : Tuesday, 16 June 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the bloody terrorist attacks on a military convoy in the locality of Bouka Weré in central Mali, leaving several fatalities among the Malian soldiers, said the spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Abdelaziz Benlai Cherif in a statement.
“We strongly condemn the bloody terrorist attacks which targeted Sunday 14 June 2020 a military convoy in the locality of Bouka Weré in Central Mali, leaving several deaths among the Malian soldiers,” said Benali Cherif.
“While paying tribute to the sacrifices continuously made by the Malian army and security forces to defend their people and country, we offer our condolences to the bereaved families and affirm our solidarity with Mali’s Government and brotherly people.”
The spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry pointed out that Algeria “remains convinced that this neighboring country and its brotherly people will be able to overcome all the difficulties and face all the challenges to establish the foundations of a united, reconciled, peaceful and prosperous State.”
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries