APS : Wednesday, 26 February 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned on Wednesday the attack in Gombi Region, northeastern Nigeria, by the terrorist group, Boko Haram, expressing its “full solidarity” with the Nigerian government and people in this ordeal.
“We strongly condemn the heinous attack perpetrated by the terrorist group Boko Haram in the Gombi region of Adamawa State in north-eastern Nigeria, which left several civilians and members of the Nigerian army dead,” said Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We extend our condolences to the families of the victims of this despicable act, as well as our full solidarity with the Government and the brotherly people of Nigeria in this painful ordeal,” he added.
The Foreign Ministry Spokesman said that “these attacks against civilian targets are indicative of the failure of the terrorist enterprise and its relays in the region in the face of the determination and firmness of the Nigerian authorities in their relentless fight against the terrorist hydra.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار