APS : Friday, 12 April 2019
ALGIERS-Algerian writers will take part in the 60th Quebec international Book Fair that opened Wednesday with the participation of Algeria as a guest of honour, the Ministry of Culture said in a communiqué.
A delegation led by Chief of staff of the Ministry of Culture, Ali Redjel, attends this event, alongside with writers like Nacera Belloula, Ameziane Ferhani, Abdelwahab Aissaoui, Lynda Koudache and Dib Elyazid.
Speaking on this occasion, Redjel said that Algeria’s participation as a guest of honour “reflects friendship and partnership relations between Algeria and Canada.”
Algerian publishing houses like “Dar El Hikma and El Houda” partake in the 2019 edition of the Fair, chaired on an honorary basis by novelist Yasmina Khadra.
Over 700 publishing houses and more than once hundred authors from the whole world participate in this Fair, one of the oldest in Canada’s French-speaking province. The event will run until 14 April.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization