APS : Saturday, 11 March 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria, represented by the Minister of Religious Affairs Mohamed Aissa, partakes in the 27th Conference of the High Council for Islamic Affairs, which will begin Saturday in Egypt, announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
Aissa has been invited to this two-day meeting by Egyptian Minister of Endowments Mohamed Mokhtar Djoumaa, stated the source.
Aissa’s participation in the Conference entitled “The role of leaders and decision-makers in fostering the culture of peace and counterterrorism” is part of “presenting Algeria’s pioneer experience in deradicalization, rejection of extremist religious speech and the propagation of moderate Islam,” said the source.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister