APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Latvia signed Sunday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on political consultations, in relation to issues of common interest.
The MoU was signed by the ministry of Foreign Affairs’ secretary general, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Latvian Foreign Ministry’ state secretary, Andrejs Pildegovics.
Earlier, the two officials held one-on-one discussions, before extending their meeting to the members of the two delegations.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne