APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Latvia signed Sunday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on political consultations, in relation to issues of common interest.
The MoU was signed by the ministry of Foreign Affairs’ secretary general, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Latvian Foreign Ministry’ state secretary, Andrejs Pildegovics.
Earlier, the two officials held one-on-one discussions, before extending their meeting to the members of the two delegations.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region