APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Latvia signed Sunday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on political consultations, in relation to issues of common interest.
The MoU was signed by the ministry of Foreign Affairs’ secretary general, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Latvian Foreign Ministry’ state secretary, Andrejs Pildegovics.
Earlier, the two officials held one-on-one discussions, before extending their meeting to the members of the two delegations.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum