APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Latvia signed Sunday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on political consultations, in relation to issues of common interest.
The MoU was signed by the ministry of Foreign Affairs’ secretary general, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Latvian Foreign Ministry’ state secretary, Andrejs Pildegovics.
Earlier, the two officials held one-on-one discussions, before extending their meeting to the members of the two delegations.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart