APS : Sunday, 13 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Latvia signed Sunday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding on political consultations, in relation to issues of common interest.
The MoU was signed by the ministry of Foreign Affairs’ secretary general, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Latvian Foreign Ministry’ state secretary, Andrejs Pildegovics.
Earlier, the two officials held one-on-one discussions, before extending their meeting to the members of the two delegations.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana