APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Culture Azeddine Mihoubi and Choe Hyok Chol, Ambassador of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to Algeria, signed on Monday in Algiers an agreement of the cultural cooperation spanning the period 2017-2019.
On this occasion, the Minister of Culture revealed that this programme will cover “different fields including Arts, heritage and books.”
Stressing that the agreement aims at “reinforcing the relations with friend countries,” the minister welcomed the conclusion of such agreement “between two countries tied by long-standing relations at the cultural level.”
The agreement will allow us to “benefit from the Korean experience in the arts and letters,” Mihoubi said.
The Korean Ambassador recalled the diplomatic relations between the two countries dating back to 1958 and the first cultural convention concluded between the two countries in 1964.
Budding the relations with Algeria “exceptional, historical and fraternal”, Choe Hyok Chol wished “future visits of artistic delegations.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart