APS : Thursday, 12 October 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria is to take part in the seventh Old Towns Festival to be held in December in the Mauritanian town of Tichitt, the ministry of Culture said Thursday in a statement.
The invitation was made by the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania in Algeria, Blah Ould Mekia, received Thursday by the minister of Culture, Azzedine Mihoubi.
Created in 2011, the festival has become a touring event among four Mauritanian old towns classified as UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity.
It hosts, since its creation, photo and visual art exhibitions, storytelling shows and musical concerts.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune