APS : Tuesday, 09 January 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria will participate as guest of honor in the 27th Havana International Book Fair (Cuba), scheduled for 1-11 February 2018, the Ministry of Culture announced in a statement.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi received from Ambassador of Cuba to Algiers Clara Margarita Pulido Escodell an invitation for the participation of Algeria as a guest of honor in the 27th Havana International Book Fair, stated the source.
Both sides agreed to pursue cultural exchanges between the two countries in the fields of music, visual arts and cinema.
After discussing the friendly relations between Algeria and Cuba and their joint struggle, the two officials called advocated the promotion of cultural cooperation between the two countries.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization