APS : Tuesday, 09 January 2018
ALGIERS-Algeria will participate as guest of honor in the 27th Havana International Book Fair (Cuba), scheduled for 1-11 February 2018, the Ministry of Culture announced in a statement.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi received from Ambassador of Cuba to Algiers Clara Margarita Pulido Escodell an invitation for the participation of Algeria as a guest of honor in the 27th Havana International Book Fair, stated the source.
Both sides agreed to pursue cultural exchanges between the two countries in the fields of music, visual arts and cinema.
After discussing the friendly relations between Algeria and Cuba and their joint struggle, the two officials called advocated the promotion of cultural cooperation between the two countries.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya