APS : Wednesday, 30 March 2016
ALGIERS- French Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Development, Jean-Marc Ayrault expressed his country’s wish that the next Algerian-French High Level intergovernmental Committee (CIHN) meeting be crowned by the signing of many cooperation agreements.
“We are making progress in the bilateral cooperation, particularly in the economic fields. I hope that many signing (agreements) will take place on the occasion of this meeting,” Ayrault told the press, at the end of the audience granted to him by the president of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
In addition to the economic sector, he added that several other fields are likely to strengthen the Algerian-French cooperation, such as professional and cultural training.
“Things are progressing well and are gradually consolidating. There is a common willingness to further strengthen our relations and have prospects for the future so that they are dens for both countries’ future young generations,” said the French minister.
In the same regard, Ayrault noted “the quality of relations between Algeria and France,” which have made progress thanks to notably the “special partnership” initiated by Presidents Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Francois Hollande.
In addition, the French minister hailed the “extremely warm, constructive and direct talks” that he had with Algerian officials on the occasion of this visit.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy