APS : SUNDAY 04 APRIL 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed its support for security and stability in Jordan, a statement from the Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
“Algeria follows with great interest the developments in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and expresses its support for security and stability in this brother country, in accordance with its principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of states,” said the press release of the Foreign Ministry.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea