APS : SUNDAY 04 APRIL 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has expressed its support for security and stability in Jordan, a statement from the Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
“Algeria follows with great interest the developments in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and expresses its support for security and stability in this brother country, in accordance with its principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of states,” said the press release of the Foreign Ministry.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune